What is the best time of the day (except for lying in your bed) to rest your tired body? You guess right! Probably taking a long shower or bath. Nevertheless, did you know that by using our editor’s choice of the top 10 best Bath Brushes in 2021 helps you reach difficult parts of your body – mainly your back!
Why should you choose a bath brush – there are many reasons and that is wet & dry brushing? With the best bath brush, it helps to increase blood pressure, exfoliate, and tone the skin, alleviates muscle tension and slows down the progression of aging.
In addition, with all these benefits of keeping your skin healthy & glowing and makes you feel relaxed after a long day at work. The other important thing is that with one of these tools you can even reach hard-to-reach places when you have an itch.
Now that we have provided you with some superb benefits the next thing on your mind is – which one should you choose. We have already taken care of this and you can view some of our top 10 best bath brushes in 2021 reviews right here.
However, before we do get to our bath brush reviews, peek at the different types of bath brushes you can buy on the market.
More about the Bath Brush
When searching for the best bath brush you can become overwhelmed by the different types available. The majority of brushes has a structure of plastic, wood, bamboo and has different bristle fibers. They come in different shapes, sized, and always have a long handle to reach difficult places such as your back.
Why Should You Use a Bath Brush?
The bath brush is not only a hygienic tool to reach your back or use for a scratch. You can use the bath brush with different types of body brushing techniques, as many people believe it is excellent to help reduce cellulite. People have used body brushing for ages as it helps to increase the blood flow.
Another superb reason is that it is a stress-reliever as it helps with the lymphatic system to remove toxins in the body. Here is where dry brushing comes in handy and you need to make sure that you buy long-handled one with soft, natural fiber bristles.
How to dry brush:
- Before you hop into the bath or shower – remove all clothing and perform a full-body massage by giving your body a dry brush. Do the following by using long strokes, start with the feet, and work your way up the body to your arms, neck, and back.
- The best method after doing a dry brush is to get into a lukewarm shower and wash – slowly start increasing the temperature of the water too hot maintaining the heat for a couple of minutes.
- Now, turn the water to freezing cold and stay under the water for 30-seconds.
- Then comes the air bathing – dry off with your towel while standing in direct natural light
- Finish off the dry brushing session off by applying a natural moisturizer to your body – preferably use a moisturizer with organic plant oils such as avocado, almond, or sesame
If you prefer, you can do your body brushing in the shower by following the same techniques as above – the only exception is that you will use a natural moisturizing gel or soap and start with a low-temperature water setting.
Review of the Top 10 Best Bath Brushes in 2021
Make Bathing a Better Experience
1. The Bath Brush Rengora
If you want to give your bathing a better experience, choose the Rengora Bath Brush. The Rengora received the best bath brush reviews from clients online!
Get a Glowing Skin Today
2. The Bath Brush Swissco Deluxe
Get a glowing skin today with the Swissco Deluxe Bath Brush. With the superb angled handle design, you can easily have your skin glowing in no time.
A 3-in-1 Beauty Tool
3. The Bath Brush Bonte 100% Natural Boar Bristle
For a 3-in-1 beauty tool, you need the Bonte 100% Natural Boar Bristle Body Brush! With this brush, you can exfoliate, moisturize, open pores, increase blood circulation, and reduce body acne on the skin.
4. The Bath Brush Bϋrstenhaus Redecker Long Brush
For a bestseller to keep your entire body clean, the Bürstenhaus Redecker Long Bath Brush is sure to please you. The brush received the top 10 best brushes in 2021 reviews online from pleased customers.
5. The Bath Brush Foot & Body Brush by Fuller
For the best spa exfoliating experience, you need to use the Fuller Brush Foot & Body Brush!
For Superior Exfoliation
6. The Bath Brush Natural Boar Bristle Brush by TopNotch
For the best quality, brush and superior exfoliation come to a decision and buy the Natural Boar Bristle Brush by TopNotch! Made with durable wood this bath brush has a strong cord to keep it hanging in the bathroom on hand and in reach.
A Bath Brush to Use on Different Occasions
7. The Bath Brush Long Handle Brush by TopNotch
For a versatile bath brush, you can use on different occasions try the Long Handle Bath Brush by TopNotch with its blue color. The brush is perfect for body brushing wet or dry.
Superb Brush for a Body Brush
8. The Bath Brush Simply Natural Brush
For the best body brush you need, the Simply Natural Brush! Use the brush wet or dry to make your skin smooth and reduce cellulite.
An Excellent Brush with a Low Price Tag
9. The Bath Brush Aquasentials Long Handle Brush
If you need something to help reach your back when in the shower or bath the Aquasentials Long Handle Bath Brush has a low price tag.
10. The Bath Brush Aquasentials Deluxe Mesh
If there is one bath brush that is suitable for a disabled person, it is the Aquasentials Deluxe Mesh Brush!
We hope after reading our top 10 best bath brush in 2021 reviews, you are able to choose one according to your lifestyle needs. All these bath brushes serve different body brushing purposes. Some of them you can only use wet while others you can use wet or dry. Start exfoliating your skin today with one of these bath brushes and stop the cycle of aging in your skin.
Start your day with our Top 10 Best Bath Brushes in 2021 for the best body brush feeling!