Are you suffering from aches and pains on a daily basis from your neck and back right through to your feet? If you are our editor’s choice of the top 10 best Inversion Therapies in 2020 will be an interesting read.
Some of you may be wondering “Inversion Therapy” what “Inversion Therapy” is. This is a new technique where you can buy an inversion table that helps you to place your feet higher than your head. This is very beneficial for you as you can do this physical activity in the comfort of your home.
By hanging upside down by your ankles, feet, or legs it has a huge therapeutic benefit as it is a form of spinal decompression and traction. This helps to lessen more than just your back pain. These tables can help relieve different aches and pains you may be experiencing all through your body.
If you are suffering from severe back pain or know someone who may need a cure for their back pain – using one of the best inversion therapies made available through the inversion table may just be the solution you are looking for.
- More about Inversion Therapy Tables
- buying one that folds away as this allows for more space
- Review of the 10 Best Inversion Therapies in 2020
- For the best Inversion Therapy
- For Unmatched Comfort & Support
- A Fundamental Device for Any Tired Back
- An Infrared Therapy Table
- One of the Best Inversion Therapy Tables with Palm Activated System
- The Best Inversion Table for Decompressive Stretches
- An Inversion Table with a Durable Design
- An Inversion Table with a Comfortable Backrest
- A Compact and Portable Inversion Table
- For a Long Padded Backrest
- Related Posts
More about Inversion Therapy Tables
An inversion table is a device that allows you to hang upside down by your legs. This therapeutic technique known as inversion therapy helps to relieve back pain. The device allows each joint of your body to decompress and stretch.
This is similar to lying in hospital in traction when they attach weights to your body. The only difference is that with the best inversion therapy table in 2020 available from us, you only need to do this for a couple of minutes at a time.
There is no need of lying still for hours on end without being able to move. Not only do these apparatus help to relieve back pain, but targets specific areas in your body where certain aches and pains make your life a misery. If you are now interested in buying one of these devices there are a few things you should know before buying one:
- An inversion table is set up according to weight – for the best inversion therapy table make sure to buy one that has a higher weight capacity as they will most likely be sturdier, heavier, and will take up more space
- Look at your height as these units have a variety of height capacity as you do not want to buy one ending up with your head touching the floor
- Make sure the table has loads of different adjustments from the starting angle right through to height and your ankles
- Some of them come with padding while others may not have them and only has the exposed backrest
- The footprint is just as important when purchasing one – as you need to figure out where you are going to place it in the home. Consider
buying one that folds away as this allows for more space
Benefits of Dong Inversion Therapy
Inversion therapy is a new therapeutic method in the Western World, however, with yoga; this is not a new method! In yoga, you have the Dolphin position, where you actually place your head and feet simultaneously on the ground and your hearts elevated above your head.
By taking part in inversion therapy, it can help with the following ailments:
• Relieves back pain
• Is an excellent stress reliever as the inversion table helps to relieve muscle spasm
• Helps to relieve headaches and helps to improve the oxygen levels in the blood
• Improves joint health and makes your body more flexible
• It may even help to eliminate back pain surgery
These are only a couple of benefits mentioned here – so if you suffer from any of the following above you may benefit from taking part in the best inversion therapy in 2020 to help eliminate your aches & pains. Although this device is beneficial to most people, not everyone can use it. If you suffer from very high blood pressure, have a history of a severe spinal injury, bone disorders, or glaucoma its best to talk to your physician before using an inversion table.
Review of the 10 Best Inversion Therapies in 2020
For the best Inversion Therapy
1. The Health Mark Promax Inversion Table
For an ultimate Inversion Therapy experience, the Health Mark Pro Max will give you the ultimate pain relief! With the Promax, you can enjoy the traditional face-up and face-down position.
For Unmatched Comfort & Support
2. The Premium Inversion Teeter Hang Ups EP-960
With the premium Teeter Hang Ups EP-960, you can get unmatched comfort and support when hanging upside down! Use this Transposition Table to relax your tense muscles, decompress your spine, reduce your nerve pressure, build your core strength, and rejuvenate your discs.
A Fundamental Device for Any Tired Back
3. The Inversion Apollo Gravity Trainer by Kettler
The Apollo Gravity Trainer by Kettler is ideal for tired backs. Make this Reversal Table part of your training program today!
An Infrared Therapy Table
4. The InversionIFT 4000 by Ironman
For a combination of heat and inversion therapy, you need the IFT 4000 by Ironman! This combination of heat and stretching is superb for back problems.
One of the Best Inversion Therapy Tables with Palm Activated System
5. TheInversion Ironman Gravity 4000
The Ironman Gravity 4000 has a unique palm activated ratchet ankle locking system that adjusts easily. Furthermore, for comfort, it has a soft backrest and ankle cushions.
The Best Inversion Table for Decompressive Stretches
6. The Gravity Therapy Table by Emer
For the best decompressive stretches, try the Gravity Therapy Table by Emer! The inversion therapy table easily adjusts to accommodate different body types, folds up for storage and is comfortable to use.
An Inversion Table with a Durable Design
7. The Gracelove Heavy Duty Deluxe Inversion Therapy Table
For a durable heavy-duty inversion therapy table, the Gracelove Heavy Duty Deluxe takes the first price when it comes to design.
An Inversion Table with a Comfortable Backrest
8. The Exerpeutic 5503 Inversion Table
For the most comfortable inversion, the Exerpeutic 5503 has a foam backrest and a strong durable steel frame.
A Compact and Portable Inversion Table
9. The Pure Fitness 85141T
For all the benefits of inversion therapy, the Pure Fitness 85141T is the one to have. The inversion table has a small profile and easily fits into your one bedroom apartment.
For a Long Padded Backrest
10. The ITX9600 Innova Fitness Table
For a long, wide, and padded backrest, the ITX9600 Innova Fitness Table is superb. This table folds away for ease of storage.
If you do suffer from severe back pain, our selection of the best inversion therapy in 2020 tables will do you a whole lot of good! They help to combat back pain, stress, boost your blood circulation, help you become flexible and improves your overall joint health. When you do decide to purchase one of these miracle workers, make sure that the table can hold your weight, is portable enough, accommodates your height, and is comfortable enough for your back, neck, and ankles.