Everything you need to know about Vacuum Steam Mop Combo
Cleaning has always been hectic without the use of a vacuum steam mop combo. As we all know, cleaning your home is a duty that we cannot evade. The house will always get dirty as long as some substances are falling on the ground especially when you have some kids playing all over and your pet leaving hair scattered everywhere.
When it comes to wiping out the mess, many people find it tedious and difficult. This happens when the method used to clean is not motivating at all. Did you ever think that cleaning your home can be fun, fast, and better? Why not while we have super cleaners like a vacuum steam mop combo. This device not only cleans but also sanitize your floor. Therefore, you will live in a healthy environment free from dirt and common germs.
However, in the market, you will find many types of vacuum steam mop combo. In order to buy the best, you need to understand how these machines work, the kind of surfaces it can clean, how powerful it is, how you can repair it, and other features. If you do not know all these, you have come to the right place. We have discussed everything you need to know about vacuum steam mop combo. Later, you will realize that there are no regrets after buying the best one. You may find the best review of Vacuum Steam Mop Combos
Features of a Vacuum Steam Mop Combo
- A vacuum steam mop combo will be easy to use. It regulates the steam flow as you control the suction power on its ergonomic handle.
- It may have several levels of steam volume control. This means that you can decide on the amount of steam needed for a certain surface and select it.
- A vacuum steam mop combo has different levels of suction power control. The vacuuming can be regulated according to the nature and amount of dirt. A surface may also determine the amount of pressure needed.
- Most of them use dry tank technology. This means that as you clean, it does not collect moisture. Therefore, the dirt tank remains dry.
- Also, you will find that a vacuum steam mop combo has a continuous flow of steam. Once filled with water up to the recommended level, it can work continuously for several minutes. However, this depends on the brand that you buy.
- Unlike the traditional cleaners, you should not worry about its storage. Thanks to its integrated cable storage compartment. After use, you can put the cable to its designated space. Therefore, the cable will not be left all over the surface consuming your little space.
- A good vacuum steam mop combo should have a safety lock. Normally called a child safety lock, it ensures that the steam function does not work when not needed. Why worry about your child safety? You should get a mop that you can lock when you are not around.
- In addition to that, vacuum steam mop combo has a lot of accessories that make it ideal for use in various sections of your house. A mop pad and demineralized water that adds scent during the cleaning process is a good example.
- Last but not least, the mop may have a multi-stage filter system. This means that it can remove coarse and small dirt particles.
How does a Vacuum Steam Mop Combo work?
- Vacuum steam mop combo maybe 2-in-1 according to the number of functions that it can perform. It can clean your room by vacuuming the dirt first and also using its steam jets. Most of them may have the vacuum and the steam function working independently. You can also use the machine with all the features active at the same time.
- The mop is useful while cleaning flat surfaces since it utilizes the steam. Just like the other steam cleaners, it is ideal for cleaning many surfaces that are laminated, tiled, and hardwood floors. There are tanks that the manufacturer fixes to the steam mop to hold water. When connected to the electricity, the machine heats the water in the tanks to very high temperatures, typically 120 degrees Celsius.
- You are required to attach a microfiber pad to the head of the mop. The mop contains a jet of dry steam that makes the pad moist. If one is lucky enough, she can get a vacuum steam mop combo with up to 15 steam jets. For a better experience, most of them will have scented microfiber pads too.
- When the microfiber pads become moist, they loosen the stain and dirt that is on your floor. Therefore, it becomes easy to remove it.
- Typically, the high amount of heat produced kills about 99.9% of bacteria and germs from the surface. That makes it one of the best cleaning and sanitizing devices in the market. As a result, your pets and kids will be active in a serene environment whereby they cannot contract diseases that are related to unsanitary
- A good vacuum steam mop combo has a cleaning head with two sides. One side has an abrasive nature while the other one has a soft mop. The latter makes it ideal for laminated and hardwood flooring. The rough side is good for cleaning tiles and areas with tough stains.
Check this out to see Vacuum Steam Mop Combos
How a Vacuum Steam Mop Combo keeps your home clean
Vacuum steam mop combo is unarguably the best cleaning equipment you can have. It is easy to use and keeps your house clean in many ways.
It does not leave marks behind:
This device cleans every unwanted material in the house. Unlike the traditional cleaners, you do not have to keep pushing the dirt throughout your cleaning process. Therefore, your room will not have leftover residue and streaks when you finish cleaning.
Vacuums your floor:
Before you start steam cleaning, you should sweep the floor by vacuuming all the debris. This makes you not to step on some dirt or small substances that may injure your feet. It also removes all dust from your house which may result in flu and other respiratory disorders.
Under a heat of 120 degrees Celsius of its steam, there is no bacteria and germs that can survive in the condition. As mentioned earlier, the vacuum steam mop combo eliminates almost 100% of these microorganisms. This means that your children can freely play on the floor without contamination.
No airborne pathogens and allergies:
The vacuuming and steaming eliminate the odor that may result from some food particles. This is due to the high temperature of the vapor produced by this mop. Eradicating the smell means that you can breathe fresh air that cannot result in sickness. You will not have to worry about asthma or allergies that are very easy to get in unclean rooms.
Fast and efficient cleaning in your home:
With a vacuum steam mop combo, you can clean your home faster regardless of its size. Why worry about tiresome cleaning processes? This mop can perform both the vacuum and steam functions simultaneously. Therefore, you can keep your home clean at any time. When any mess happens, you can easily wipe it out using the device.
It keeps your carpet clean:
Both vacuuming and steam cleaning your carpet make it free of dust and debris. As fallen substances occupy the spaces between the fibers, they may start to decompose along with the carpet. Hence, vacuum steam mop combo increases its lifespan. Without a vacuum steam mop combo, it is challenging to clean your carpet.
The mop cleans across your sealed floors:
If you are in search of equipment that can work on your sealed hardwood floors, a vacuum steam mop combo will do the job. Also, you can be sure to use it on other sealed floors such as granite, tiles, marble, ceramic and linoleum. This is because the different levels of vacuum and steam power can be switched according to the nature of the floor. Nevertheless, you should consider the capability of the device before you buy.
Adds scent to your room:
Some vacuum steam mops can be used with demineralized water. You can insert some freshening discs too into your mop pad. As you steam clean, they help to distribute fresh scents into your living room. The scent still remains after cleaning.
How to fix a Vacuum Steam Mop Combo when it is broken or where to find the replacement
- The machine may fail in the course of its operation due to the nature of the dirt. However, you should consider the following tips.
- If the vacuum suction is not working, you should ensure that the dirt container is not full. The filters must be in place to ensure that it works well and not just blowing dust.
- When you encounter difficulty trying to open the water door, you should not panic. Most vacuum steam mop combo has some tabs on each side of the waterway. When you press them, it comes out freely.
- If no steam comes out, you should consider using distilled water only or the demineralized water sold separately. Ensure that the steam levels are on and that you are pressing the trigger on the handle.
- Is the machine leaving too much water on your floor? Please ensure that you do not spend too much time in one place while still holding the trigger. Some machines will allow you to change it to low and not high. You should also ensure that the filter has no cracks. If there are some, you can replace them from the manufacturers or online stores.
- The dirt tank or the head of the mop may feel hot when touched. This is normal, and you should avoid touching during steaming.
- If your vacuum steam mop combo is leaving steaks, please avoid delaying in one area. This is because most of them will leave your floor with a milky When holding the trigger, you should not exceed 20 seconds on a single point. However, if it has already happened, you can remove the streak using water and vinegar.
- When you only need one function, for example, vacuuming you may find that the steam works too. To avoid this, make sure that the steam is off and that only the vacuum is on. If you let steaming to run and continue holding the trigger, you might not get the independent vacuum cleaner.
- If you feel that the vacuum steam mop combo is hard to push while the vacuum function is off, you can still solve it. You only need to extract the pad holder from the mop. After that, lift off the machine and try vacuuming again. If it works correctly, push the pad holder back into place and continue cleaning.
- You might experience a complete fail if there is no power reaching the machine. To repair this, check the cable and ensure that it is not damaged. If it is not functional anymore, you can replace it. Continued lack of power may force you to check whether the power outlet is functioning. Most machines will indicate when a steady power supply is available.
- In most cases, you need to clean the filters and keep checking whether the dirt tank is empty. In case of continued failure, you can reach out to the manufacturers’ outlets and purchase accessories and spare parts. They include mop pads, belts, and filters. Lastly, most sellers will offer a warranty, and you can return the broken product within a specified.
You can also check out this: Vacuum Steam Mop Combos
A good vacuum steam mop combo will take your domestic cleaning to a new level. They use a more advanced mechanism of cleaning that traditional cleaners didn’t possess. Why purchase a steam cleaner and a vacuum cleaner separately? These 2-in-1 devices are efficient to clean all types of debris. As mentioned above, some of them can perform the two functions simultaneously.
You can also use them on different surfaces. However, while purchasing one, you should ensure the types of floors that it can clean to avoid disappointments. To some, any mop can work on their floor while others may require a heavy duty steam cleaner. Also, a vacuum steam mop combo cleans the messes in your room faster than manual operations.
The steam cleaning part helps to remove the dirt and stains that are stuck on your floor. It also kills germs and bacteria which will keep everyone in your household safe. Why not leave your house with the best scent of your choice? You can add the recommended scents to accompany your cleaning. By now, you have already learned everything you should know about vacuum steam mop combo. When purchasing one, you can differentiate between their performances.