If you have a desire to cook for a crowd and expand the realm of home cooked food, then you should consider investing money in good food processors. You will find a number of food processors, and surely there are tons of options available out there, but you will have to select the right option after considering the tasks for which you will be using the machine and the quality of the food processor. Finding the best food processor can be a tough task, and this is the reason because of which we decided to offer you our help. We have shortlisted the best food processors available in the market.
- Best Food Processors in 2020
- 9. BLACK+DECKER FP1600B 8-Cup Food Processor
- 8. Ninja Express Chop (NJ110GR)
- 7. Hamilton Beach 70740 8-Cup Food Processor
- 6. BLACK+DECKER FP6010 Performance Dicing Food Processor
- 5. Breville BFP800XL Sous Chef Food Processor
- 4. Hamilton Beach 12-Cup Stack and Snap Food Processor (70725A)
- 3. KitchenAid KFP1333OB 13-Cup Food Processor With ExactSlice
- 2. KitchenAid 3.5 Cup Mini Food Processor
- 1. Cuisinart Custom 14-Cup Food Processor
- Related Posts
Best Food Processors in 2020
9. BLACK+DECKER FP1600B 8-Cup Food Processor
The BLACK+DECKER FP1600B 8-Cup Food Processor is surely an inexpensive food processor, and if you are looking forward to buying a well-designed, inexpensive and quality food processors then for sure, you will like this product. This product features stainless steel slicer, shredder and chopping blades. It is easy to clean this food processor as the removable parts of this product are dishwasher safe. It also features safety interlocking system which allows the blades to operate only and only when the lid is attached securely.
- Great customer service
- Removable parts are dishwasher safe
- Comes with thorough manual
- Is Noisy
- Isn’t designed to knead the dough
8. Ninja Express Chop (NJ110GR)
The Ninja Express Chop is one of the smallest and inexpensive food processors in the market. You will find that this compact and stylish food processor in a number of instances works way better than conventional blenders as it also features a chopping system. The 3-cup capacity of this compact food processor makes it ideal for home use. Assembling it is quite easy, and in addition to that, it is sturdy and durable.
- Easy to set up
- The power unit is small yet powerful
- Features double blade system
- Features simple and sturdy design
- Good for chopping and crushing ice
- Motor comes with only one-speed setting
- Blades inside the bowl take up a lot of space
7. Hamilton Beach 70740 8-Cup Food Processor
With the Hamilton Beach 70740 8-Cup Food Processor you will be able to handle the meal prep task in few minutes only. The best thing about this food processors is that it is easy to clean which means you will surely prefer using this food processor more often. Like any other food processor, this product too has its pros and cons. It works exceptionally well in tasks such as kneading and also slicing firm vegetables, but the result varies with other foods.
- Easy to clean
- Dishwasher safe
- Have small footprint
- Inexpensive and lightweight
- Is a bit noisy
6. BLACK+DECKER FP6010 Performance Dicing Food Processor
The BLACK+DECKER FP6010 food processor is an inexpensive and easy to use a food processor. This food processor is of lightweight, and the reason behind its lightweight is that most of the parts of this food processors are made of plastic. This food processor features no-slip suction cups for improving stability. The BLACK+DECKER FP6010 food processor comes with automatic safety lock.
- Features safety lock assembly
- Is dishwasher friendly
- Is slightly noisy
You can also check out this: Top 10 Non-Stick Pizzelle Makers in 2020
5. Breville BFP800XL Sous Chef Food Processor
The Breville BFP800XL Sous Chef Food Processor is one of the most powerful food processors available in the market. You won’t believe it, but this powerful food processor can quickly process any type of food with great ease and uniformity. Using this food processor is quite easy and in addition to that design of this food processor makes the assembly quite easy. For sure this product has tremendous power, but it might mash the food rather than shredding it.
- Exceptional performance
- Great customer service
- Comes with eight attachments
- Is Expensive
- Poor emulsifying capacity
4. Hamilton Beach 12-Cup Stack and Snap Food Processor (70725A)
The Hamilton Beach 12-Cup Stack and Snap Food Processor (70725A) is a product that will make the task of meal prep a lot easier for you. You won’t have to rely on guesswork anymore as this food processor comes with a thorough function guide that shows which blade you should use and which button you should press for getting the desired result. Cleaning and assembling this product is quite easy.
- A thorough manual is provided with this product
- Is easy to use
- Can be noisy
3. KitchenAid KFP1333OB 13-Cup Food Processor With ExactSlice
One of the unique features of the KitchenAid KFP1333OB 13-Cup Food Processor is that one can easily adjust its slicing blade that too without opening the bowl. This makes using this food processor a lot easier. However, you might find the blade assembly a bit confusing, and the manual will not be of great help to you. This food processor struggled a bit in kneading dough and shredding carrots.
- All the parts are dishwasher safe but don’t use Sani-Rinse cycle
- Great customer service
- Discs assembly can be tricky
2. KitchenAid 3.5 Cup Mini Food Processor
Do you have a scarcity of space in your kitchen and if you can’t donate storage space to a bulky full-sized food processor? If yes then you can solve your problem by buying the KitchenAid 3.5 Cup Mini Food Processor. The lack of attachments makes it easier to use. In addition to that cleaning, this food processor is quite easy as all the parts are dishwasher friendly.
- Dishwasher safe parts
- Easy to assemble
- A thorough manual is provided along with the food processor
- No shredding or slicing blade
1. Cuisinart Custom 14-Cup Food Processor
The Cuisinart Custom 14-Cup Food Processor is a handy and efficient food processor that will open the doors to the world of homemade food. This machine is too easy to use and it allows you to make soups, salads, and sauces within few minutes. The best thing about this powerful food processor is that it mows through even hard vegetables quite easily. It is easy to assemble, but this food processor is a bit heavy.
- Powerful motor
- Easy to use
- Is a bit loud
Finding the right food processors aren’t an easy task, but with the help of our list and review, you surely will find the right product that will match your requirements and budget. Consider doing a bit of research on the product on your own for making the right buying decision.