Pico projector gets to refer to a small hardware device which projects content from various devices. Some of the devices do include a smartphone, camera, tablet notebook, memory device into flat service a wall. Such Pico projectors have got an efficient design which will enable content sharing as well as entertainment. Amazingly, these projectors usually come with a battery. You can then be able to connect Pico projector with the external power source such as a computer. The battery of these devices is replaceable. In addition, it also chargeable and this is depending on the model of the Pico Projector.
Pico projector is very important, especially in the classroom. It helps to enhance the pupils understanding. This is especially as a result of the visual dimension of the learning. Having Pico projectors has merits of the excellent choice for mobility. Others include having low energy consumption in relation to the large projectors. It is highly advisable to be able to research before you decide to purchase any Pico projector. This will allow you to be able to get the right product which is going to suit you as well as the purpose. Here are our top 5 Pico Projector in the year 2019
- Top 10 Pico Projector in 2019
- 10. Pico Projector, AKASO Projector
- 9. AAXA LED Pico Micro Video Projector
- 8. Magnasonic LED Pocket Pico Video Projector, HDMI
- 7. ViewSonic M1 Portable Projector HDMI USB Type C Built-in Battery
- 6. Portable Mini Projector Pico Projector, [ HD for iPhone Android, Laptop, Computer
- 5. Mini Projector, Vamvo Mini Portable Projector
- 4. ASUS S1 200 Lumen HDMI/MHL
- 3. LG Electronics PH300 Led Minibeam Projector
- 2. AAXA P300 PICO/Micro LED Projector
- 1. GooDee Mini Projector, Smartphone PC USB for Movie Games
- Everything That You Need to Learn About A Perfect Pico Projector
- Things to consider when buying a Pico projector
- Advantages of buying a pico projector
- Disadvantages of Pico projectors
- Share this:
- Like this:
Top 10 Pico Projector in 2019
10. Pico Projector, AKASO Projector
About the product:
This is a Pico projector which is an excellent choice for the office meetings, home theatre as well as educational uses. It is a pocket size which is capable of turning any environment into a professional presentation. Amazingly, it offers a good battery time.
About the design and quality:
- Wireless connection: Through the WIFI connection function, you can easily be able to connect the smartphone. Also, you can also connect the tablet to a projector for the multiscreen. There is no need for any other adapter, easy to share the movies with friends and families.
- Projector distance and size: This Pico Projector has a distance of 1-3 meters supporting projection image size of up to 120 inches. More choice of the screen size, you are likely to have a better experience. AKASO mini projector can be able to adjust irregular image to the square image automatically with no manual adjustment.
- The Mobile Power Bank: Up to a maximum of 4000mAh battery life, it can be able to charge the phone anytime. Also, it is super easy to use, durable and environmental protection. Based on the excellent battery life, you can easily be able to enjoy a movie for over two hours without charging.
- Dormitory Entertainment: With the inbuilt speaker, an excellent contrast as well as sharp projection, it is highly suitable for the college dormitory. Also, it is suitable for an apartment roof were watching football matches, as well as technology films, can easily be done.
- DLP technology and multiple occasions: An advanced DLP technology offers you an excellent projection viewing experience. It is highly suitable for your own room, school, office, family time and so on. An excellent DLP technology is going to bring you some pleasure.
- Lightweight and compact.
- High battery life.
9. AAXA LED Pico Micro Video Projector
This pic projector is designed with Ultra-bright 25 Lumen, this projector has a high definition qHD (960×54) and also the native resolution this Pico projector has a vibrant color technology with 15,000 hour LEDs. The battery has a built-in rechargeable Lithium-ion battery which you can decide to charge using the micro USB cable. This Pico projector has a built-in speaker with the ratio 16:9 compatible, mini-HDMI, 3.5mm Aux Audio Out. This Pico projector can accept up to 16GB of USB readers for media playback.
In case you use Apple Mac and PC compatible, then you use USB plug in play instant you will be able to share your personal media with share with your friends and family. Additionally, if you are in low- light condition, it will be able to project up to 60 inches image. This Pico customer is a little projector that is fantastic. The only problem is the focus is way too touchy, and it also overheats very quickly.
8. Magnasonic LED Pocket Pico Video Projector, HDMI
This pico projector is one of the world’s smallest portable DLP projector, and the dimensions are 3.9×3.0x0.5 inches together with HDMI connection this makes one project big, photos and vivid video to up to 60 inches in size for work and play. This Pico projector is easy to use plug and d play so is suitable to use both home and office with its bright 25 lumens LED DLP light engine. Additionally, the crystal clear is 640×360 resolution and the contrast ratio 1100:1. This pico projector will help you watch all your favorite moves and can help in creating a business a presentation. This pico projector has a portable, lightweight design and a long-lasting battery that is 2hour rechargeable battery (2100mAh).
When you have this Pico projector, you will be able to project from a tablet, smartphone, laptop, media player. In case you are using a smartphone and tablet, it is advisable to use an additional adapter. This Pico projector has an internal speaker that will enable you to enjoy the video. The Pico projector is great, and it’s easy to use, and you will love it. However, the quality of the Pico projector is questionable it is not of good quality and also doesn’t perform well in bright rooms.
7. ViewSonic M1 Portable Projector HDMI USB Type C Built-in Battery
About the product:
ViewSonic M1 Pico projector is an ultra-portable projector which delivers very convenient entertainment in almost any room. With the inbuilt battery and over 30,000 hours of operational life, this Pico Projector is going to deliver years of multimedia entertainment wherever that it goes. It weighs less than two pounds, making it compact and lightweight. This ensures that it is ideal for moving from one room to the other. The integrated Smart stand offers for a simple all around setup, while at the same time doubling as a lens cover. Once the lens gets to be uncovered, projector powers on automatically powers on with the full brightness for instant entertainment.
About the design and quality:
- 360-degree projection with a smart stand: Integrated smart stand offers for a simple 360-degree setup, hence allowing the projector placement in different positions at nearly any angle that you may want. This smart stand also does double as the lens cover which turns automatically off the projector when closed.
- Perfectly proportioned images every time: Get to say goodbye to the distorted images. M1 does project perfectly proportioned images at any angle via auto keystone feature which corrects images automatically from any angle.
- Streaming from the wireless HDMI dangles: Get to turn M1 into the wireless projector by getting to connect the wireless dongles such as Amazon Fire TV stick as well as Googlecast. Dongles get to stay powered on via integrated USB power supply hence allowing you to mirror images as well as videos from the phone or even tablet and share them anywhere that you may want to go.
- Projector distance as well as size: Project 100-degree images from 8.9 feet away via the M1 shorter throw ratio that is perfect for the purpose of projecting the larger images in the small spaces.
- Compact and palm-sized: M1 is small enough to be able to fit in the palm of your hand and it weighs less than two pounds, hence making it easy to be able to put in the suitcase for presentation while on the go.
- USB type for video as well as power: USB type C port gets to deliver fast data, video, and audio over a single cable, USB type C port can be able to offer convenient charging of the mobile devices when projector’s power adapter gets to be plugged in.
- Dual Harman Kardon Speakers: The dual speakers by Kardon/Harman get to deliver highly vibrant treble, strong bass for all around immersive experience whether you are watching movies, the music videos or even listening to live concert.
- Stylish portable projector.
- Resolution and brightness are good enough for watching movies.
- Quick setup needs.
6. Portable Mini Projector Pico Projector, [ HD for iPhone Android, Laptop, Computer
TOUMEI C800 is a portable Mini projector and is the same size as iPhone 8P. This Pico Projector weighs 0.5lb and has a compact and portable design hence easy to use. To use it with the ios 11, you only need to upgrade happy cast. This is the widely used projector in watching movies, playing games, watching games, holding Halloween parties, and presiding over meetings. It serves well whether indoor or outdoor and is a perfect Christmas gift for your loved one. When it comes to HD and Durability, TOUMEI C800 uses the latest LED technology and OSRAM LED lights which works for 3000 hours.
Further, this mini projector supports full 1080p HD video. Using it gives the benefit of enjoying HD image projection of up to 120 inches. The portable projector is 100 AISN lumens, hence a perfect appliance for games, camping, and movies. Its’ pictures are clear even in bright light. The pros of this portable projector are the added features such as usability of mobile power to charge and discharge, the capability to connect with a phone with a screen via hotspot, and the one year warranty. One customer complained that the projector couldn’t get pictures to be sharp.
5. Mini Projector, Vamvo Mini Portable Projector
About the product:
With this Pico Projector, you can be able to enjoy HD videos as well as images in the palm of your hand. This mini-pocket size is an excellent gift for the family as well as friends. With the latest technologies to be able to lengthen life span to around 20,000 hours, it is portable and super easy to set up.
About the design and quality:
- Switch Design: Design of the humanized slide cover switch. The lens baffle, 180 degrees on as well as off. When you get to push it, the machine becomes activated.
- Multimedia connection: Projector connects the iPhone/Android devices via the USB port: TV box, Xbox, PS3, DVD, laptop, Chromecast, ROKU, and streaming stick via the HDMI port.
- Battery Capacity: 5200 mAh battery capacity which allows one to play a movie for over two hours without having any charge. It gets to be quickly charged.
- Touch Keys: S1 projector gets to adopt the body as well as touch keys integration design. Surface touch keys that do respond quickly and are operated conveniently.
- Connect Directly: S1 projector directly does connect to the smartphone. It is able to support iOS 9 and Android 5.0 or even above.
- DLP Technology; It has advantages of reflection, superb in contrast as well as uniformity and the high image clarity. Very accurate digital images can easily be reproduced.
- Brighter images: It has been equipped with 1800 Lumens LED lamp to the project, a very clear image. It does support a maximum of 1080p resolution.
- Stereo Speaker: Inbuilt stereo speaker with the SRS, best sound technology that offers clear as well as a balanced sound that will be able to give you a very shock experience.
- It accepts multiple inputs types.
- Super easy to set up as well as use.
- Lightweight as well as crisp image at the medium range.
4. ASUS S1 200 Lumen HDMI/MHL
ASUS S1 has a built-in 6,000 mAh rechargeable battery that delivers up to 3 hour projection time and doubles as a power bank to charge your mobile devices. This is an advanced DLP Technology with 30, 000 hours LED lifespan, 200 lumens brightness, 854 x 480 native resolution and big size up to inches 100 inches. 200 Lumen HDMI/MHL is palm-sized and weighs 7.5 pounds for maximum portability with the best-in-class 1:1 short throw ratio. This projector’s HDMI/MHL port ensures compatibility with a variety of sources and has a USB port for charging purposes.
Also, is an in-built ASUS Sonic Master enhanced-Speaker for Authentic sound production. If you need to connect with iPhone/iPad, you have to buy the lightning digital AV adapter from Apple separately. Also, to connect with Samsung devices, separately purchase a Samsung specific MHL cable for video output. ASUS S1 200 Lumen projector has WVGA of 854 x 480 and a ratio of 1:1. The pros include a true resolution and a great performance in streaming movies outside. Its con is that its incompatibility cramps its style.
3. LG Electronics PH300 Led Minibeam Projector
The PH300 is a micro-portable size battery embedded HD projector. It is thus convenient to carry around and gives you 100-inch view. This minuscule PH300 provides viewing enjoyment and maximum mobility. When it comes to power concerns, this projector has up to 2.5 hours lasting embedded battery, thus setting you free from carrying heavy power adapters or cords. You can, therefore, enjoy your favorite contents anytime and anywhere. Again, LG Minibeam TV, PH300 is a portable device with TV functions including TV tuner. PH300 is thus capable of receiving over the hair signals to enjoy real-time sports games and TV shows with up to 100-inch class size. This projector also has vivid and clear picture quality, with a 100,000:1 contrast ratio, LED light and Triple XD Engine. LG Minibeam is a laptop free projector. Therefore, you need not connect your PC to watch movies or do presentations.
All you have to do is to plug and play your USB to watch pictures, movies, and music and office files such as Excel, Word, and PPT. This is the device to bring your small smartphone contents into the big screen view. To achieve the later, connect your phone and PH300 with HDMI/MHL or Converter cable. Additional features include an auto keystone and a Semi-Permanent LED Illumination system. LG’S LED light lasts for 30,000 hours; you can use it for 20 years when using it 4 hours a day. This saves the cost of replacing lamps. The LG Electronics PH300 Led Minibeam Projector has pros such as good picture quality (resolution of 12800 x 720), inbuilt speaker and pretty good brightness. The con is that it lacks a microSD and SD Card slots.
2. AAXA P300 PICO/Micro LED Projector
The AAXA P300 PICO/Micro LED Projector has a Native 1280 x 800 HD resolution with 1080p Max Input that features the Texas Instruments DLP technology to achieve a clear and crisp image. AAXA P300 PICO has a 400 Lumen optical engine with a vibrant color technology. It also has a 20,000 hours premium LEDs that ensure there is no need for lamp replacement.
The Micro LED projector has offers a wide connectivity range; such as Mini VGA, HDMI, 3.5mm Aux Out, Composite A/V along with Micro SD and USB readers. Its inbuilt speaker and Onboard MEDIA player provides a Direct File Playback. This LED projector is ultra-portable with dimensions at 5.9” x 3.9” 1.6” and a weight of only 0.97 lbs. Also, the P300 Pico device has a 60 minutes Rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery and a power adapter. I cannot forget to mention that this a perfect projector for business and home use to its 120” projection. The projector pros are: it comes with a remote and mini tripod for easy setup and navigation. No reported cons.
1. GooDee Mini Projector, Smartphone PC USB for Movie Games
About the product:
This Pico Projector has been designed with a combination of the art as well as human nature allowing you to be able to take it anywhere to be able to play whatever you just want. It has a very powerful inbuilt speaker that can be able to deliver a clear sound that will be able to meet your daily needs such as photo, games and also play a movie.
About the design and quality:
- Portable and stylish design: This Pico Projector is very easy to put in your bag and can be carried anywhere that you want. It is highly ideal for using at camping, home or even any little party.
- Environmental protection: It does adopt the environmental ABS plastic as well as bridgelex LED light to be able to protect your eyes health. This Pico projector has been highly recommended to use it in the dark environment so as to get the best performance.
- Faster and higher and better: It does respond fast. Offers Industry-leading technical support. Having this Mini Projector can be used to enrich more superb and wonderful life.
- Lower noise: This Pico projector has lower noise while using, making it very good for study.
- Long lamp life: With an extended lamp life of impressive 30,000 hours that means that it can be able to last up to 20 years.
- Powered by Power bank: This Pico projector gets to be powered by the power bank that does make it great for travel, hiking, and travel.
- Super easy to use as well as carry.
- Provides very clear pictures.
- It does work well and it has a very cute outlook.
Everything That You Need to Learn About A Perfect Pico Projector
There are several gadgets in the entertainment industry underlying in the market for you to choose among. Some may not favor you while others work miraculously to meet your expectations from your service. One item among these gadgets is the Pico Projector. This item is somehow tricky and needs a bit of knowledge in relation to the output as well as the input. Therefore it is advisable to have the tips from those who are used to it before rushing to it to the dealer. Although some dealers can be entrusted to give you the best out of your purchase. There are those who just need your money and tend to advertise those items that are not fast moving in their business. In these regards, one cannot tell on their sweet mouth to decide on what to purchase.
Pico Projector is a delicate gadget which is electronically driven and therefore the warranty is never guaranteed. In other words, once you shop you can never rethink and return to the seller. The best thing is to pick only the item you are aware of to avoid disappointments and regrets. Picking the best cannot be achieved wholly when you have little or no knowledge about your merchandise. Lucky are those who will access the Pico Projector information from our careful study about your merchandise. Lucky are those be who will access the Pico Projector information from our careful study about its functionality, efficiently among others.
Things to consider when buying a Pico projector
If you want to settle for a worthwhile Pico projector, do not forget to keep in mind the following factors.
1. The Purpose
The major thing you need to look at when you think of purchasing a Pico Projector is the field in which you want to use. For your information entertainment, Pico Projector may not favor the use in your business. This depends on the accommodation of your Projector and the sizes of the imager needed for a certain output. This directs you first to know directly what you need from your Pico Projector and for what use you are allocating it. For instance, if you are operating a projector in a closed room or indoors you must need to know the amount of noise produced when functioning. If you find the one with minimum noise, that is the best in that environment. If you want big images that can be watched from afar, you need the one that has big accommodation to give you expected results.
Pico Projector is very many in the market waiting for you and therefore picking your best choice is not an easy task. You need to look at the past customer’s reviews where you can get the rating of the lifespan of your projector’s lamp as well as the maximum hours you lamp can last without replacement. It is good to know the cost of replacement in case the lamp blows off. This will definitely take you to have an idea of the repair and maintenance cost when you need arises. No wonder the longer the time of your life service the less the cost of maintenance, the reliable Pico Projector becomes.
3. Portability and Convenience in moving from one place to another with your Pico Projector
If your Pico Projector will be stagnated at one point mostly when operating in a home theatre, portability is not a bother. But there are times when you need the gadget to move around with for business shows. You cannot go for cumbersome gadgets for the purpose. You need the times and the lightest Pico Projector possible for a comfortable movement.
With $300 one can get a high performing easily carried business projector for shows. However, one must be ready to incur further cost especially if you need a more detailed projector with high quality makes. Between $300 and $3000, one can get a good projector. This is not the best as one requires more than this when you are looking for the best. $10,000 will fetch you a good 4K projector without strains. Moreover, this is not the final settlement of your cost as you will need more money in for set up of screen and audio functions.
5. Zoom Capacity and lens adjustment
You should inspect on zoom capacity and lens adjustment capability carefully and wisely especially if you decide on using your Pico Projector in different environments. This is brought about by the fact these features will give you the access to giving you different throw distances and alterations of size as well as the positions of what one is projecting. Those Pico projectors designed with short throw mechanisms are ideal for use in tight spaces whilst those with long throw lens favors the large space usage like theatres.
6. The shape of the video image
The shape of the video image is very crucial in the considerations of your Pico projector. The determiner of the enjoyability of video image is the source material of the image, in this case, your Pico projector. You need to choose a standard video image of 4:3 ratio. The most modern Pico projectors accommodate the ratio of 16:9. Therefore they are highly improved for your best images
When you are using these Pico projectors for shows, it is advisable to use relatively low resolution, as it will save money to give you maximum profit. For instance, the SVGA is 800×600 pixels and it is enough for your presentation purposes. The input material is the first determiner as HD movies and play games need a resolution of minimum 1920×1080 pixels. Other contents like mixing and matching require their own resolutions.
If your Pico projector operates in a dark environment you need lower brightness. However as stated generally, the brighter the Pico projector the better outcome. When measuring the brightness we use lumens. For a business Pico projector, a rating of about by 1000 lumens is enough in small dark rooms. If your projector is for movie purposes and your working environment addresses some ambient light you need a higher lumination rate of 5000 lumens or even more.
9. Contrast ratio
This is the range between the darkest and the brightest parts of the image. When it is high the image will look better. Nevertheless, the goodness of your image fetches for more factors such as ambient light and the quality of the screen where the pictures are landing.
10. Right Technology
Most Pico Projectors in the market are usually DLP or LCD. One contradiction analyzed from DLP is that they have a lot of moving parts. The negative result is that they may suffer from the rainbow effects from the revolving color wheel. LCD, in this case, becomes the most reliable out of the two although its weight is disputed. If you don’t mind about the cost, there is this other technology called LCoS. This will give you the best quality images but in relation to others, they are heavy and costly.
The most common feature is Pico projectors use like games and moving requires a feature of HDMI port as mandatory. In business use option of the USB port is mandatory so as to handle a flash drive as it is the most convenient way to carry a presentation. Ethernet pot in fixed projectors is highly recommended for your projector to operate online rather than the Wi-Fi.
12. The existing screen
You may have to a high-quality Pico Projector and end up in disappointment especially if your screen is not in order. The quality images also come as a result of a good screen or the surface on which the images will land. If your projector has no definite use, thus may not have a solution for it and uncontrollable.
It is advisable in this situation to consider purchasing a roll-out screen on a tripod for portability and set up in your shows. If you decide to fix your pic projector in one position a special screen paint can be used to paint the surface on which the images will be collected or buy a special screen for the purpose.
Advantages of buying a pico projector
- Small gadgets for portability: In the world of projectors, Pico projectors are the tiniest and lightest projectors that have been invented up to date. These gadgets no can connect to many devices like PC, DVD player, laptops, cellphones, Gaming Stations among others.
- Integration: These projectors freely integrate into some models of cell phones and has a stable and reliable Li-Ion battery.
- Screen: This item has a convenient screen size of 60 inches diagonal for small room.
- DLP technology: Modelled in the most reliable technology of DLP admired by all users.
- Business class projector: The contrast ratio of 1000:1 and a lamp life if 20,000 hours makes it for much advanced in relation to the past projectors of 2000 hour lamp life.
- The lamp warranty: Although not explicitly mentioned by the sellers this item comes with a warranty.
- USB rechargeable battery: For a convenient portability feature for traveling people with a low power consumption rate.
- Affordable price: The projectors current price is around $400 which is subject to decline if they are manufactured on a large scale.
- Built-in speakers: These Pico projectors have 0.5W(RMS) which are more advantaged to the size in comparison to the normal 1W speakers of the big business category projectors.
- Small and lightweight: These items are lightweight and small for an easy demonstration on the spot. It eases for the sales personnel to do demonstrations easily. They become ideal for home theatre and gaming application.
- Internal memory: This feature is available in certain models accommodating 4GB for storage of images and projecting them for viewing on a larger screen.
- Big screen: Cross Platform and easy to use advantaged big screen for all types of presentations.
- 18 pin universal port: This feature allows for connection to SVGA source from laptop all the way to the converter and other video components parts.
- Low power consumption rate: The Pico projectors are made such that they consume around 6 Watts making it one of the power saving gadgets in the entertainment industry. They can go for two hours without recharging.
- Use of digital micromirror Chip: This feature is rather advanced in relation to LCD crystals when it comes to projecting images.
- Tripod adopter availability: This accessory is available in some models adding to other variety of Pico projectors to give a long range of choices.
- High screen resolution support: This carries a screen resolution support of 480×320 pixels. This is very good for clear and detailed images.
Disadvantages of Pico projectors
- Too much brightness: 10-100 lumens is quite high in comparison to 1000|1200 lumens in ordinary business projectors. You will need quite a dark screen to get clear pictures.
- The short battery life of 2hrs: Some presentations take more than 2 hours and the projector may turn off before it is over.
- Very high-resolution rate: 480×320 pixels of the current Pico projectors is so high in relation to gadgets resolution rate resulting in a blurred vision on the screen when matching and mixing.
Having taken into account the majority of the facts relating to Pico projectors in the market, it is now clear that you have a wealth of knowledge of its functions not and ability. After close observation of this gadget, our team of experts has done a thorough survey so that you can cross the bridge before you come to it. In this regards, it is up to you to make the right choice of your Rico projector which will favor your needs.
The good thing about our research is that it offers first-class information about these gadgets. We wish you all the best in your future decisions to purchase or to use the gadget. We hope you will enjoy your choice and appreciate our tireless devotion towards the contribution. However, the factors to consider in getting the product are many the major one being the affordability. To be frank, choosing and buying are two different aspects because you may choose the best but be denied by the money. Therefore it is good to observe both so that you can get your best.