Pressure pots are essential to many homes. This is because of the vital role they play in ensuring food is prepared within a short time. They are used for cooking foods like chicken, cereals, vegetables, and potatoes, among others. Pressure pots are convenient to use, affordable as well as energy saving. They will make your food healthier and tastier. Pressure pots come in various types and designs, and selecting the best is an overwhelming task. The following are among the best pressure pots in the market.
Also, check out: Best Electric Cookers in 2020 | Quickly Cook Your Food
- Top 10 Best Pressure Pots in 2020
- 10. Simfonio Electric Pressure Cooker
- 9. Mueller Ultra Pot 6Q Pressure Cooker
- 8. Go WISE 4th-Generation Electric Pressure Cooker
- 7. Instant Pot Duo Mini 7-in-1 Electric Pressure Cooker
- 6. Gourmia Smart Pot Pressure Cooker
- 5. Power Pressure Cooker
- 4. NUWAVE NUTRI-POT PRESSURE COOKER
- 3. Yedi Instant Programmable Pressure Cooker
- 2. Presto Pressure Canner and Cooker
- 1. Instant Pot Electric Pressure Cooker
- Related Posts
Top 10 Best Pressure Pots in 2020
10. Simfonio Electric Pressure Cooker
The pot can be used as an egg cooker, slow cooker, baking cakes, making yoghurt, rice cooker, pasteurizing, among others. It is FDA certified.
The pot has a large capacity of 6 quarts; thus, it is ideal for preparing meals of the entire family. It is simple to use as it has a large LCD panel with visual symbols and one knob that helps one makes foods easily, even in dimly environments. The unit has a smart simpot that allows you to monitor the cooking state.
- The pot has an extra-wide steam release handle that helps to keep your hands far from hot steam.
- It has a bright red float for monitoring pressure.
- The unit is easy to use.
9. Mueller Ultra Pot 6Q Pressure Cooker
The pot can cook two dishes at once. It is ideal in preparing various meals such as poultry, beans, beef, yoghurt, soup, rice, vegetables, among others.
The pot has a stainless steel nickel finish, making it durable even when exposed to high temperatures. It is easy to use with new smart control. The unit also has manual setting buttons to allow you to adjust the cooking time.
- The pot has a stainless steel basket and rack that allows you to cook two dishes at the same time.
- It helps to preserve all nutrients and flavours promoting your health.
- The unit has a delay timer that helps you to prepare food at a later time.
8. Go WISE 4th-Generation Electric Pressure Cooker
The cooker comes with a measuring cup and a rice scooper. It cooks very fast compared to traditional stovetops.
The cooker is large enough as it has a capacity of 14 quarts; thus, it is ideal for preparing meals for the entire family. It has an auto keep warm feature, and it can slow cook up to 20 hours. The unit has a tight-fitting lid that locks all moisture giving you food full of flavor and nutrients.
- The cooker has ergonomic handles for comfortable gripping.
- It is easy to use with a one-touch button.
- The unit is durable.
7. Instant Pot Duo Mini 7-in-1 Electric Pressure Cooker
The pot has an elegant look; thus, it is ideal for any kitchen décor. It cooks very fast, retaining all nutrients and flavour.
The cooker has 14 one-touch pre-sets that allow you to cook faster and quickly. It is easy to clean, thanks to the fingerprint-resistant stainless steel lid. The unit has a removable inner pot that has 3-ply bottom for even heat cooking.
- The cooker is easy to operate.
- It is ideal in monitoring temperature, pressure as well as keeping time to achieve the desired results.
- The unit uses 120 volts, thus, saves energy.
6. Gourmia Smart Pot Pressure Cooker
The pot has various cook modes such as sterilize, beans, poultry, meat, soap, slow cook, among others. It is ultimate for retaining flavour and nutrients in your food.
The cooker has a patented 12-level lid safety lock system that ensures your safety is guaranteed. It has a power output of 1000 watts that allow you to cook faster while retaining nutrients in your foods. The unit contains a thermostat that is ideal in regulating internal pressure as well as cooking temperature for consistent results.
- The pot has a programmable delay timer that allows preparing your meals in advance.
- It is easy to use and clean.
- The unit saves energy.
5. Power Pressure Cooker
The cooker is suitable for cooking various foods such as vegetables, beans, chicken, soup, among others. It will give your food an intense flavour without adding any oil/fat.
The cooker has an air-tight lid that locks the place trapping all steam inside; thus, retaining flavour and nutrients. It is easy to use since you only need to press a one-button to cook. The unit has a removable inner pot that is dishwasher safe.
- The cooker has an ergonomic handle for convenient carrying.
- It is easy to use and clean.
- The unit cooks ten times faster compared to other cookers.
4. NUWAVE NUTRI-POT PRESSURE COOKER
The pot has a capacity of 13 quarts. It comes with a 200 recipe pressure cooking cashbook. The unit can be used for baking, grilling, and broiling.
The cooker has a sure-lock safety system that includes multiple independent safety features that ensure you are safe. It has 11 pre-sets settings for your cooking convenience. The unit has a canning system that ensures your vegetables and fruits are canned with ease, provided you follow the instructions given.
- The pot is easy to use.
- It is durable.
- The unit is dishwasher safe.
3. Yedi Instant Programmable Pressure Cooker
The pot will cater to your health as it preserves nutrients and flavour as well as eliminating harmful micro-organisms from the food.
The cooker is made of food-grade 304 (18/8) stainless steel with 3-ply bottom for even heat distribution. It has automatic pressure control, temperature monitor, and smart locking sensors for your additional safety. The unit has an LCD panel that has intuitive icons and progress indicators.
- The pot is easy to use since it has a control panel.
- It has an inner pot that is dishwasher safe.
- The unit comes with a recipe book.
2. Presto Pressure Canner and Cooker
The pot is ideal for canning meats, seafood, vegetables, and poultry. It can also be used to preserve salsa, jellies, fruits, pickles, and jams.
The pot is made of heavy-gauge aluminium that helps to spread heat evenly for fast cooking. It has a large capacity of seven quarts allowing one to prepare food for the entire family. It is easy to use, thanks to the easy-to-read gauge.
- The pot has a cover lock that prevents the cover from opening until when the pressure is reduced.
- It is durable.
- The unit is easy to use.
1. Instant Pot Electric Pressure Cooker
The product ranks on top of the list. It has an array of features that make it unique and outstanding, making it the best pressure cooker on the market. The pot can be used as a rice cooker, sauté, yoghurt maker, slow cooker, and a warner.
The cooker has a 3-ply bottom stainless steel inner pot with a non-stick coating, making it durable and easy to clean. It has a brushed stainless steel exterior that is fingerprint-resistant. The unit uses the latest technology that helps in monitoring temperature and pressure, keeping time, and adjusting heating intensity.
- The cooker has 14 built-in smart programs.
- It has a delay timer that allows slow cooking for up to 24 hours.
- The unit is easy to use and durable.
Pressure pots are essential to those people who want to save time while cooking. This is because they cook very fast without compromising the taste of the food. Hence you enjoy fresh, healthier, tastier, and meals full of flavours. Most of the pressure pots are easy to use; thus, they are ideal for even inexperienced chefs. They are suitable for preparing meals such as chicken soap, sushi rice, porridge, baby food, glutinous rice, potatoes, vegetables, GABA rice, baby food, and mixed rice. The cookers also help to save energy and complement any kitchen décor. The above are among the best pressure cookers on the market. You can choose one when you want to purchase the pot and see the value of your money.
You may want to check out: Top 10 Best Convection Microwave in 2020