Being a wine enthusiast means leaving a spot in your kitchen for wine glasses. You might think of keeping your Wine Glass Holders in your kitchen cabinet or home bar. Are they safe?
Remember, wine glasses don’t come cheap. Moreover, they come in different sizes and shapes. Therefore, they need special storage.
The good news is, you can find a classy, ergonomic, and sturdy wine glass rack too safely and neatly store your precious wine glasses. Keep in mind that in the market, you’ll find innovative designs and styles. As such, selecting the right holder might be a little tricky.
What about checking out our collection?
You might be also interested in Best Wine Cooler in 2020
- Top 10 Best Wine Glass Holders in 2020
- 10. Rustic State Wall Mounted Stemware Racks Organizer
- 9. Rustic State Stemware Wine Glass
- 8. Wallniture Napa Stemware Wine Glass Hanger Rack
- 7. Scrollwork Black Metal Freestanding Tabletop Stemware Storage Rack
- 6. SMITCO Wine Glass Rack under Cabinet
- 5. Rev-A-Shelf 3150-11ORB 11-Inch under Cabinet Wine Glass Rack
- 4. Metal Freestanding Tabletop Stemware Storage Rack/Wine Glass Cup Holder
- 3. DBYAN under Cabinet Wine Glass Rack
- 2. Prodyne AR-100 Acrylic Stemware Rack
- 1. SY-sy Creative Freestanding Countertop Wine Glass Holder
- Related Posts
Top 10 Best Wine Glass Holders in 2020
10. Rustic State Wall Mounted Stemware Racks Organizer
The Rustic State wine glass holder is a small and wall-mounted rack. You can install it anywhere in your home, provided there is an empty wall space. It easy to install as it comes with anchors and screws.
9. Rustic State Stemware Wine Glass
The Rustic state stemware wine glass holder is a simple yet functional rack you can buy. It is easy to fit, and also it fits anywhere in your home or office. It holds up to 12 glasses of wine, keeping them dust-free as well as preventing them from cracking.
8. Wallniture Napa Stemware Wine Glass Hanger Rack
The Wallniture Napa glass hanger rack holds a variety of glasses- wine glasses and champagne flutes, among others. Since the racks are small, you can hang them almost anywhere in your home.
7. Scrollwork Black Metal Freestanding Tabletop Stemware Storage Rack
The freestanding Scrollwork tabletop wine glass holder is both sophisticated and modern. The rotating designs make it easy and convenient to access the glasses.
6. SMITCO Wine Glass Rack under Cabinet
Shape and size determine the number of glasses that the SMITCO Wine Glass Rack can hold. It may be 6 or 12. Nonetheless, it is a priceless wine glass holder, which has a solid wood construction. It comes pre-drilled and sanded, ready to install. Still, you may opt to paint or stain. Choose between two sizes – single and twin.
5. Rev-A-Shelf 3150-11ORB 11-Inch under Cabinet Wine Glass Rack
Rev-A-Shelf’s stemware holders come in different finishes to fit various styles. Their heavy gauge wire construction makes them durable while the oil bronze finish gives them a shiny, sleek look. The rear mounting plate facing either the frame or frameless cabinet makes it easier to install.
4. Metal Freestanding Tabletop Stemware Storage Rack/Wine Glass Cup Holder
It is simple, elegant, and highly functional. Hook your 6 wine glasses, and place the rack on any counter.
3. DBYAN under Cabinet Wine Glass Rack
The DBYAN under cabinet wine glass rack looks simple, but it is one of the most sturdy wine glass holders you can buy. It will hold 6 ordinary wine glasses and 4 bulky hard to store wine glasses. It comes assembled; you only need to install it.
2. Prodyne AR-100 Acrylic Stemware Rack
Prodyne AR-100 is the best way to organize, display as well as protect your wine glasses. The rack fits under most cabinets easily, and it comes with screws to install easily.
1. SY-sy Creative Freestanding Countertop Wine Glass Holder
Now, if you are looking for a space-saving wine glass holder, this could be your best option. It holds 6 glasses of wine, protecting them as well as keeping them dry and clean. It is strong, stable, and durable – a product of excellent craftsmanship.
Wine glass holders are a must-have if you are a wine enthusiast. Wine isn’t cheap, and neither are the wine glasses. Finding the best way to store your stemware can save you from replacement costs. Again, it enhances your space. Does our collection look great to you? Do not hesitate to pick your favorite.