There is a new era of Electric Heated Lunch Boxes. Gone are the days when you had to choke down your cold lunch because the common room microwave is broken. Electric heated lunch boxes are all the rage now. You can heat up your already cooked meal or make a whole new meal.
The Electric Heated lunch box can fit all the standard size food containers. Stick your food container in there, plug-in your electric heated lunch box into a socket and turn it on. Lickety-split, your lunch will be piping hot and yummy.
I am sure by now you’re asking, where do I get myself one of those electric lunch boxes? Fret no more, we got you covered. Here is a list of the top 10 best electric heated lunch boxes of 2020. Thing you might need to know: How to use as well as the benefit of using Electric Heat Lunch Box
- The Top 10 Electric Heated Lunch Boxes in 2020
- 10. Hot Logic 1680106002 Mini-Mac Personal portable Oven, Green
- 9. YOHOOLYO Electric Lunch Box Food Heater Portable
- 8. YIBOSS MINI Car Lunch Personal Portable Oven & Waterproof Food Warmer Carry Bag (12 V Car, Blue).
- 7. RoadPro 12-Volt Portable Stove, Black
- 6. Koolatron LBS-01 Black 12 Volt Lunch Box Stove
- 5. EBH-01 Electric Heating Lunch Box, Light Blue
- 4. Gideon Heated Electric Lunch Box 12-Volt Portable Stove
- 3. Taipove Electric 110V/1.05L Heating Lunch Box (Plastic Container, Blue)
- 2. Crock-Pot 20-Ounce Lunch Crock Food Warmer, Black
- 1. Crock-Pot SCCPLC200-BL 20-Ounce Lunch Crock Food Warmer, Blue
- What is an Electrically Heated Lunch Box?
- Factors to Consider Before Buying an Electrically Heated Lunch Boxes
- What can Electric Lunch Boxes Do?
- How do Electrically Heated Lunch Boxes Work?
- How Long Does It Take to Cook with Electric Lunch Boxes?
- Related Posts
The Top 10 Electric Heated Lunch Boxes in 2020
10. Hot Logic 1680106002 Mini-Mac Personal portable Oven, Green
This Electric heated lunch box comes in three awesome colors black, green, orange, and blue. You can use this electric heated lunch box with glass, plastic, metal, cardboard, or aluminum foil food containers. It is energy effective since it uses less power than a microwave. The design has reinforced seams and double zippers for durability and maximum heat retention.
- A fitted aluminum lining that helps in food retention
- Electric heated lunch box
- The electric dish has a pocket inside to keep your electric cable
- Spacious enough to fir more than one food container.
9. YOHOOLYO Electric Lunch Box Food Heater Portable
This electric heated lunch box is made of PP material and has a stainless steel sub-grid. This means is completely eco-friendly and non-toxic. The sub-grid dish is very useful when you have different meals that you need to keep separate. It also space for your spoon right on the lid.
- Sub-grid dish
- Detachable stainless food holder for easier cleaning
- The built in stainless still helps in heat retention.
- Has been proven to work 20% faster than the other Electric heated lunch boxes.
8. YIBOSS MINI Car Lunch Personal Portable Oven & Waterproof Food Warmer Carry Bag (12 V Car, Blue).
The YIBOSS electric heated lunch box is designed for use in the car. It is a 2-in-1 warmer and oven that is now a must-have for road trips. You can use glass, ceramic, aluminum foil, plastic, metal or cardboard food containers to heat or cook your meal. The maximum heat emitted is 176 degrees Fahrenheit with no radiation. Once your food is done, the YIBOSS heated lunch box will keep it warm until you are ready to eat.
- It is car-based which makes road trips all the more cheaper.
- Can accommodate all standard size food containers
- Smart technology keeps your food warm until you are ready to eat
- Low operating costs since all it needs is a running car.
7. RoadPro 12-Volt Portable Stove, Black
Road pro electric heated lunch box is actually a portable stove. It heats up to an astounding 300 degrees. The design was perfected with pre-cooked food in mind. Hardcore foods like stews, rice dishes, and goulash will cook perfectly in about an hour. Easy to clean and maintain.
- It reaches temperatures of up to 300 degrees
- Suitable for all kinds of pre-cooked meals
- Works from most 12V lighter-type plug-ins
- Easily portable
6. Koolatron LBS-01 Black 12 Volt Lunch Box Stove
The Koolatron electric heated lunch box is simple in its design and usage. The design encompasses a sub-grid that acts as both an oven and stove depending on what you need. Cleaning is easy because the sub-grid is detachable. You can remove it, clean it and pop it right back. The Koolatron can cook from your car or any other 12V power source.
- Allows you the pleasure to cook on the road right in the car
- Extremely convenient because it plugs into any 12V socket
- Reaches temperature of up to 300 degree Fahrenheit
- Usable from any household outlet with the Koolatron AC adapter
5. EBH-01 Electric Heating Lunch Box, Light Blue
The EBH-01 is a Tayama brand of electric heated lunch box. It is spacious enough to fit in two different meals at a go. Lugging it is made easier thanks to the plastic handle. Allow yourself the luxury of a fresh hot meal on the go anywhere, anytime.
- Comes with its own spoon
- Super power efficient since it uses only 40 watts of power
- Made from durable heat-resistant material that can withstand up to 70 degrees Celsius
4. Gideon Heated Electric Lunch Box 12-Volt Portable Stove
Gideon heated electric heated lunch box is going to transform your road trips forever. You can cook or warm any food instantly and without hassle. The Gideon heated lunch box plugs into the cigarette lighter in the car or into any 12V power outlet. Cooking temperatures reach up to 300 degrees to cook even hardcore foods like rice dishes and stews among others. It is lightweight and easy to clean.
- The aluminum interior is easy to clean. You only need to wipe it clean with a damp kitchen towel.
- It enjoys double insulation which means your food stays hot for longer.
- Features a 6 ft. cord so you can safely place it away from the power source
- The compact design can fit all standard size food containers.
3. Taipove Electric 110V/1.05L Heating Lunch Box (Plastic Container, Blue)
The Taipove electric heated lunch box is one of the most stylish electric heated lunch boxes in the bunch. Clients love the even distribution of heat that leaves food evenly hot and soft. It is made from grade PP plastic with a stainless steel interior. These materials are 100% non-toxic and environment friendly. Food takes approximately 30 minutes to warm.
- Made of durable heat-resistant materials. This means even though its plastic on the outside, it will never melt.
- It has a circular design steam mechanism that ensures heat distribution is even.
- The PTC heating technology is reliable and energy-efficient.
2. Crock-Pot 20-Ounce Lunch Crock Food Warmer, Black
Isn’t is cute that you can call this electric heated lunch box a tote? This is because of its easy portability and compact design. The Crock-Pot food warmer is a tiny 1-person food warmer that lets you prepare your meals on the go. It is easy to clean since the interior is removable and dish-washer safe.
- It carries perfect portion-size 20-ounce meals for one person’s serving.
- Removable and easy to clean stainless steel inner bowls. You can hand-wash them or stick them in the dish-washer.
- The lid seals really well to preserve heat and for easy transportation.
1. Crock-Pot SCCPLC200-BL 20-Ounce Lunch Crock Food Warmer, Blue
Perhaps the best quality about this electric heated lunch box is that you don’t have to lug the base everywhere. You can leave the base at a central place and only carry the inner steel containers. To warm your food, just sit the crock-pot onto the base and plug it in to a power source. Desk lunches never looked more appealing. Its tote-like design makes it cute and easy to carry.
- 20-ounce capacity just perfect for one-person meals
- Easy to handle and transport thanks to the tote design and carrying handle
- Detachable inner dishes are easy to clean and are also dish-washer safe.
What is an Electrically Heated Lunch Box?
When holidays and summer breaks are over, and people go back to work while others attend school. And one of the necessary tools when it comes to both groups is a lunch box. The main reason why people prefer homemade food is that it is healthy, affordable, and cafeteria food can be unpleasant. In that case, the lunch box is a vital product that you must not miss.
In general, a lunch box is a container in which you carry a packed meal that you eat for lunch. Customers may also refer to the product as a lunch kit or lunch pail. In this case, an electric lunchbox is a container that you pack food, and you have the ability to heat food without using a microwave or other heating gears. The product comes with a well-attached plug that you connect to a power cord. One of the other necessities is the source of power.
For maximum heating of your packed food, make sure that you search for a source of power. Electrically heated lunch boxes are not perfect to use in school since the product has its own risks of shock, prone to burning, and frequent damage of the plug cord. Also, without a power source, an electrically heated lunch box fails to fulfill its purpose.
Factors to Consider Before Buying an Electrically Heated Lunch Boxes
People often count down the hours and minutes until you eat your lunch. You can now enjoy a warm homemade dish with the help of an electrically heated lunch box. Are you thinking of getting an electrically heated lunch box? If that is the case, then this article is the best place to get all the answers you may need. With the wide range of items in the manufacturer, customers are often in a dilemma of the best product to purchase. Some of the products on the list are not worthy of your money. In that case, this article acts as the best guideline to help you choose the ultimate product. This article gives highlights of the factors to consider before settling for an electrically heated lunch box. Consider the details below for a safe and reliable purchase.
as mentioned earlier, a power source is vital when it comes to settling for an electrically heated lunch box. Why not when you need the power to heat your food in an electrically heated lunch box. When you are indoors, maybe on campus or office, then settle for a heated lunch box that plugs in a normal outlet. If you are outdoor, maybe in the rood, your best bet should be a product compatible with a 12-volt car adapter. However, the best option is an electrically heated lunch box that supports both power type. Settle for a high-quality lunch box for excellent services.
One of the main reasons why a huge amount of people never find time to cook lunch, especially when the schedule is tight. In most cases, people depended on the cafeteria food or already cooked food. This fact doesn’t surprise many of you who probably know about taking lunch in the clocking out. When dealing with an electrically heated lunch box, time is essential. With that in mind, it is important to consider the heating time of a lunch box. Most of the brands take at least fifteen minutes and at most thirty minutes. Choose a lunch box that heats, depending on the assigned time for lunch. For precaution measures, it is important to know that containers that are not well-filled heat food easier and faster.
Have you ever been in a place where the food served is terrible, and the quantity is also alarming? If yes, then you probably understand the importance of a lunch box. It gives you a chance to settle for the right product depending on your needs. In most cases, electrically heated lunch boxes have a standard size that can accommodate one person per meal. However, in case you prefer a higher quantity, you can choose a large enough style.
Materials of Construction:
One of the biggest dangers of food containers is the material behind the making of every container. Many health experts argue that some containers may cause more danger than good. In that case, it is vital to learn about the construction material before settling for any product. Electrically heated lunch boxes may feature either soft or hard plastic exteriors. It is similar to the material seen in a cooler. Some lunch boxes come with unique styles, such as insulated linings, which will make sure that food is warm at all times.
Comfort and Effectiveness:
When settling for an electrically heated lunch box, it is important to consider the comfort and the general performance of the product. There are many options in the market. However, not all the tools you find in the market are worthy of your money. In that case, settle for a lunch box with a cold-touch exterior that will help you move around the container at any time. Also, make sure that the lunch box and lid is leak-proof to prevent accidents.
It is no secret that everyone who is thinking of getting a product has a budget. Why not since it helps you plan on the amount of money you are willing to spend on a product. For a basic electric heated lunch box, it costs at most 20 dollars. They may miss all the wide range of unique features, but the operation is okay, especially if you have a tight budget. Average lunch boxes cost at most $40, which is a manageable amount to many people of different social classes. Lastly, the top models with a wide range of features are available at a price of $6o which is worthy budget especially if you want exemplary results
When it comes to settling for the right electric heated lunch boxes, it is hard to settle for the right item thanks to the multiple options in the market. In that case, this article gives you the list above that will help you settle for the right item. Consider the details above to settle for a high-quality electric heated lunch box.
What can Electric Lunch Boxes Do?
Having lunch at your campus or office cafeteria every day can be a challenge if not uncomfortable for you. Going out or ordering takeout every day can also be expensive. Not to mention, takeout can pose damage to your health. With these facts, a huge amount of people often settle for bringing homemade food to the office to take during lunch. Cold lunches are the norm for a lot of office workers. However, that is not always safe since cold food is not great, especially during winter seasons. Not to mention, the food is uncomfortable to take. In that case, an electric lunch box comes to your rescue to save you from the everyday cold food. In this section, we will discuss and answer the question of what electric lunch boxes can do. Read on!
Heat Food Without Using a Microwave:
This fact is one of the main reasons why a huge amount of people own electrically heated lunch boxes. Why not when the product gives you a chance to heat your food even when there is no microwave. The lunch box gives you a chance to enjoy warm food at all times in the middle of the day.
Saves Time and Money:
a typical takeout will cost at least $10, which makes ordering takeout or going out daily for lunch expensive and takes almost all the time of your lunch period. In that case, an electrically heated lunch box is your savior for the day. Also, with an electrically heated lunch box, you don’t have to wait to use the office microwave.
It Gives You a Variety of Food Choices:
There is one common thing with cafeterias. And that is, the options when it comes to the food are limiting. And when it comes to packing cold lunches, the options are also a challenge. However, an electrically heated lunch box gives you multiple options when it comes to the food you can eat. Enjoy a wide range of lunch menu in your office with the help of an electrically heated lunch box.
Heat Food in an Easy and Convenient Way:
During lunch breaks, microwaves in the office are the most-wanted appliances. You should probably notice the long lines in the microwave sections every time the lunch hour break starts. And in some cases, you end up settling for a cold meal since the queue is not always pleasing to a huge amount of people. Electrically heated lunch boxes give you a chance to heat your food with only a power source and some plugs. Some powerful boxes may take at most fifteen minutes.
From the list above, we learn of all the important highlights of the operation of a lunch box and how it serves its customers.
How do Electrically Heated Lunch Boxes Work?
When it comes to dealing with electrically heated lunch boxes, customers wonder how the product operates. And this fact is one of the many reasons why some people are hesitant to settle for the product. In this section, we will highlight all the necessary facts of how an electrically heated lunch box works. It involves simple steps that will guide you on how to use the product.
- The first step involves plugging the electric heated lunchbox into the adapter of your car in outdoor environments or wall outlet in an indoor environment
- The food will take at most thirty minutes to heat depending on the power of the machine
- Let time be the biggest consideration before settling for an electric lunch box
An important consideration is that heated lunch boxes are low-voltage items which make burning food or overheating
Food will remain at the right temperature until when ready to eat
How Long Does It Take to Cook with Electric Lunch Boxes?
When it comes to the considerations to make when it comes to getting an electrically heated lunch box, the heating time is a big consideration. Why not when time is essential to avoid any problems in the office. In that case, consider the heating time of an electrically heated lunch box before settling for any product.
There are a variety of options for electric heated lunchboxes in the office. And this fact is what makes settling for any item a challenge. Some products have a more powerful operation mechanism in relation to others. A standard electric heated lunch box takes at most thirty minutes to heat your food thanks to the low voltage operation mechanism. However, some powerful electric heated lunch boxes take at most fifteen minutes. Settle for the most convenient lunch box, depending on the time you have during lunch break.
In case you want to achieve a faster heating ability, make sure that your container is not well-filled. Buy an electric lunch box that will help you enjoy an amazing and warm lunch in your office.
Bringing your own food, well, anywhere is now possible with these amazing electric heated lunch boxes. You can now enjoy your own home-cooked delicacies from your car or at the office. They are bound to drastically bring down your food budget to make room for other things. Just bring your food from home, plug in your electric heated lunch boxes, and no one will be the wiser.