A biometric lock offers you security, even with the absence of a key to open up a door after locking up. This is one of the best technology that can be associated with locks. With a biometric lock, it will only limit access to the only person who has been granted access after using their biometric signature to identify themselves. The most commonly used signature is the fingerprint; however, many people might prefer using their unique eye retina.
Also, check out: Top 10 Fingerprint Door Locks in 2020
- Top 10 Biometric Lock in 2020
- 10. TEEKAR Fingerprint Lock Cabinet Hardware Knob Lock Child Safety Smart Keyless Drawer Lock Security Biometric Fingerprint Door Lock for Home Bedroom Office
- 9. Fingerprint Lock Smart Lock Cabinet Locks Biometric Digital Keyless Furniture Drawer Lock
- 8. COMMAX CDL-800WL Digital Lever Lock, Biometric Fingerprint
- 7. Fingerprint Lock Electronic Cabinet Locks Biometric Digital Keyless Box Furniture Drawer Smart Fingerprint Locks,
- 6. Biometric Fingerprint Door Lock
- 5. Fingerprint Lock Cabinet Locks Biometric Keyless Wooden Box Furniture Drawer Fingerprint Locks
- 4. ZKTeco Electronic Biometric Fingerprint Door Lock
- 3. Fingerprint Padlock, Outdoor Smart Biometric Thumbprint Keyless Lock
- 2. UTCN Mini Fingerprint Padlock, Biometric Lock
- 1. Samsung SHS-P718-LMK Push Pull Biometric Touchscreen Digital Door Lock
- Related Posts
Top 10 Biometric Lock in 2020
10. TEEKAR Fingerprint Lock Cabinet Hardware Knob Lock Child Safety Smart Keyless Drawer Lock Security Biometric Fingerprint Door Lock for Home Bedroom Office
This biometric lock is easy to set up as it does not require any drilling to install. You will only need screes and a screwdriver.
Besides that, it provides excellent protection for your items. It improved the children safe at home as it can be used to lock cabinets and drawers that might be used to store things children are not supposed to access.
- Does not use an App
- Unique biometric fingerprint technology
- Safe and secure
- Good fr wooden cabinet or drawers
9. Fingerprint Lock Smart Lock Cabinet Locks Biometric Digital Keyless Furniture Drawer Lock
This biometric lock uses 4 AAA batteries that can support it up to 18 months. However, you will be forced to buy them yourself as it is not bought with them included.
Additionally, it has an advanced biometric fingerprint technology which is very sensitive and has a better response. It is easy to set it up, and you will not need any APP or PC.
- Up to 20 fingerprints accepted
- Five administrator fingerprints
- Good for cabinets
8. COMMAX CDL-800WL Digital Lever Lock, Biometric Fingerprint
This is one hell of an invention that comes with this biometric lock. It is very sensitive to rise in temperatures, and whenever it senses an extreme rise, it opens the door with warning sounds.
Moreover, this biometric lock also warns you whenever the battery is going low by warning sounds or lights.
- Biometric fingerprint
- Battery alarm
- Multi-layered authentication
7. Fingerprint Lock Electronic Cabinet Locks Biometric Digital Keyless Box Furniture Drawer Smart Fingerprint Locks,
This biometric lock is best suited for drawers and cabinets, and after adopting it, you can as well say goodbye to the key. It offers proper protection for your personal valuable items and also improves children’s safety at home.
- Works well with cabinets and drawers
- Unique biometric technology
- Can recognize up to 20 fingerprints
6. Biometric Fingerprint Door Lock
This product is one of a kind as it fits well with wooden doors. It does not require any drilling or wiring, as you will only need to use a screwdriver.
Furthermore, it comes with a fingerprint unlock, mechanical keys unlock, and Bluetooth App Unlock, which helps meet your needs when you need a smart lock.
- Bluetooth control system door lock
- Convenient for wooden security doors
- No wiring or drilling required
Check out: Top 10 Electric Door Locks in 2020
5. Fingerprint Lock Cabinet Locks Biometric Keyless Wooden Box Furniture Drawer Fingerprint Locks
If you want a biometric lock that you can widely use on cabinets and drawers, this might fit perfectly well.
The product is powered with 3 AAA batteries, which can last up to one year. However, you will be forced to buy them for yourself as they are not included in the package.
- More than 20 fingerprints can be added
- Good to be used in drawers and cabinets
- Both automatic and manual modes of locking
4. ZKTeco Electronic Biometric Fingerprint Door Lock
This is another reliable and convenient biometric lock, which is IP65 waterproof to allow its use both indoors and outdoors.
Besides that, it is very lightweight, which makes it portable. You can use it in the gym, backpack, or school.
- Quick unlock
- Up to 10 Fingerprint Sets
- One-touch unlock
3. Fingerprint Padlock, Outdoor Smart Biometric Thumbprint Keyless Lock
This biometric lock by Besdersec comes with up to ten fingerprint groups. This means that you can incorporate nine of your closest people.
In addition, the product is very lightweight, which makes it portable. It has been proven to be IP65 Waterproof for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Quick charge and long standby
- IP65 Waterproof
2. UTCN Mini Fingerprint Padlock, Biometric Lock
This is yet another mini fingerprint padlock that is unlocked using a fingerprint, and that means that you do not have to carry keys anymore.
Unlike many other fingerprint padlocks in the market, this one only works with a fingerprint. You cannot use a Bluetooth module or APP to unlock it.
- Easy to use
- Wide range of application
- Fingerprint unlock
- Sturdy structure
1. Samsung SHS-P718-LMK Push Pull Biometric Touchscreen Digital Door Lock
If you want a sturdier and more durable biometric lock, then this one by Samsung might do you just fine. It has been made using rigorously tested construction to ensure that your security will not be compromised.
In addition, it is fast to open and close, and it also has an added security of a latch. You will enjoy a sleek and modern design that it comes with, which is compatible with either an exterior or interior door in your home.
- Easy to use
- Durable and sturdy
- Good-looking design
With the many theft cases that many people have faced in their homes, [home security has never been this advanced. With a biometric lock, you can always secure your valuables such as diamonds, money, or even some gold pieced or essential documents. You can still allow the minimum number of people of your liking to access the locked safe or doors as the only biometrics accepted by the lock can open the doors. Make the right decisions according to the type of things you want to lock as you go to the market to get yourself one.
You may want to check out: What is an Electric Door Locks and How Does It Work?